- Bata Home Delivery is only available for Products which are shown in stock on our website.
- All Orders, booked and paid for, cannot be cancelled.
- No refunds are allowed.
- Terms & Condition of service apply For Order related queries, please contact Customer Service -011-2611337.
We are committed to delivering your order accurately, in good condition, and on time. Please note our shipping policy as follows:
- We make our best efforts to ship each item in your order within 4 working days of the order. However, in some cases, we may take longer, up to 7-10 working days, to ship the order as we may have to procure it from some other stores.
- We ship on all week days (Monday to Friday), excluding public holidays.
- Currently, each order may be shipped only to a single destination address. If you wish to ship products to different addresses, you shall need to place multiple orders.
- To ensure that your order reaches you in the fastest time and in good condition, we only ship through reputed courier agencies.
- While we shall Endeavor to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability.
- We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction with any merchandise you have ordered from
- In case you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can exchange any merchandise bought from Bata Home Delivery within 14 days from the original date of invoice, provided that the Products being returned for exchange is unused, clean, and in their original state and packaging
- For exchange, please contact Customer Service – 011 2611337
- Please keep your invoice safe and intact as it is essential to exchange the shoe, As the moment you contact our hotline – 011 2611337 we will arrange a courier to pick up the product from you and within 7 days we will delivery the exchange product. There will be an additional delivery charges been applied.
- Bata products are manufactured with the utmost care and stringent quality control is always maintained. However, despite this high-quality assurance, there can be few odd defective ones among the millions we manufacture.
- In case you find a manufacturing defect in the product purchased, kindly contact Customer Service – 011-2611337.
- We provide 100% replacement for major manufacturing defects, if the concerned product is brought to our store within 14 days from the date of invoice.
- Claims are entertained only against manufacturing defects and admissible when shoes have been appropriately used. All minor defects will be considered for repair first and not replaced.
Products covered under Claim Policy:
Claims can be lodged only for footwear, bags & belts. No claim is admissible on socks, shoe care and foot care products or other non-footwear items.
Definition of Major Manufacturing Defect:
- For Footwear
- Damaged/Discoloured Upper Material
- Broken/Damaged Sole or Insole
- For Bags
- Damaged stitching
- Damaged/Discoloured Upper Material
- For Belts
- Damaged/broken material/buckle
General Terms & Conditions for Exchange/Claims
- All Products being returned for exchange/claim must be accompanied by original Invoice.
- No warranty/guarantee/exchange for Products purchased on discount or during sale period.
- Products / Product sold under any promotional scheme including but not limited to discount coupons / gift coupons issued under any promotional scheme of BIL or any third party will not be eligible for exchange & Claim/Refund.
- For exchange/claim, please contact Customer Service – 011-2611337
- For Exchange or Claim, it is mandatory to have the Products inspected by the store and to return the article to our stores, upon approval of exchange/claim
- Bata Sri Lanka will only offer a replacement against any merchandise available at the online store, at the time of the exchange/claim being made.
- Replacement against exchange/claims will be subject to availability of the same product. Incase, the same product is not available at online store, then replacement will be adjusted against subsequent purchase at another online purchase.
- The value of the replaced merchandise will be equal to the original purchase price of the exchanged/claimed Products, as mentioned in the Invoice, irrespective of the current price of the exchanged/claimed article, at the time of the exchange/claim being made.
- If the value of the replaced Products is less than the original value of the exchanged/claimed article, there will be no cash refund or credit note issued.
- If the value of the replaced Products is more than original value, the store will recover the difference in cash against the sale.
- The decision of Bata Sri Lanka would be considered final in all cases.